Virgin Mobile

Pin Number/Password Longer Than Six Digits

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Pin Number/Password Longer Than Six Digits

Hello,

I'm having difficulty logging in. My pin number/password is longer than 6 digits and the website will only allow six digit pins. I was topping up without logging in but no longer see that option on the Virgin Mobile website. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Whiz Kid

Re: Pin Number/Password Longer Than Six Digits

I'm having the same problem. I tried using both the first and then the last 6 digits of the 7-digit pin I used last time I logged in; neither worked. So I clicked the "Forgot PIN" link and got this:

Not Found

The requested URL /content/virginmobileusa/com/pin.html was not found on this server.

Today I cannot send texts and keep getting images from the east coast from unknown numbers. Ordinarily my payment would go through today, and there is plenty of money in my account, so what all is borked at VirginMobile?

I don't actually need the answer to that question; I just need to reset my PIN, please. I cannot do anything with my current 7-digit PIN.

Agent

Hi there, @BackSpace & @nobodytoldme! Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

PIN was changed to six digits and I was able to login to my account. Thanks for your assistance.

Agent

Thank you for letting us know, @BackSpace. If you need further help, we remain at your service. Thank you.