Virgin Mobile

Please help me unlock phone.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Master

Please help me unlock phone.

I cannot get in touch with a live representative by calling costumer care. I'm trying to unlock my phone because I want to switch to my mom's phone company since it's cheaper. Can someone please help me put a request in to unlock my phone? I was told in my other post as well on a Twitter DM that someone here can help me. I really appreciate it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Please help me unlock phone.

Hey there @mjm1998 We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Hey there @mjm1998 We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

How do I dm?
I need to unlock my phone