Virgin Mobile

Port number from data done right plan

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Port number from data done right plan

I tried to contact Customer Care to switch from Data Done right to Data Love Plan but was not able to speak with a representive to do so. I was told that I would be able to use my phone until the billing cycle is up. My billing cycle date is the 4th. I am not able to use my phone at all. I did order a phone-but it will not arrive until the 6th..Is there any way to have my phone/account activated until it arrives? I would also like my account number, please as I would like to keep the same phone number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Port number from data done right plan

Thank you for the information. Please send us a private message to be able to further assist you accordingly. Victor21

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hey there! We apologize for the long wait from customer service. We'd be happy to help. When you try to make a call do you get an error message?

Enthusiast

No error message. I keep getting transferred to the 844 number... I spent 3 hours on hold last night and more than 2 hours total so far today

Agent

Thank you for the information. Please send us a private message to be able to further assist you accordingly. Victor21

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

Whiz Kid

I am having the same problem of switching from Data Done Right to Data Lovers Plan.  The phone number 844-326-1261 is impossible to get through.  I was on hold for 2.5 hours.  I don't understand why we cannot change plans from the website, as Customer Service tells us while we are waiting for an agent.

I just want to change plans and continue to use this phone and phone number.  Please someone help me do that.

Thank you.

Agent

Hello. If you are considering on using the same Data Done Right device for your Data Love plan, you would need to get in contact with the Data Done Right to see if they would update your phone for the new plan. If you have a new Virgin Mobile phone and would like to transfer your account over, we are able to assist you through here. Victor21