Virgin Mobile

Resetting pin

Whiz Kid

Resetting pin

Hello,

I've run into this problem a million times and It's extremely frustrating. The last time I was trying to top up my account, it kept asking me for a PIN I never used before so I have no idea what it is, I used to be able to go to virginmobile.com/topup and simply top up my phone number with a debit card. Now it asks me for a pin.. when I try to recover my pin by calling the number provided, it does not work, the number provided gives me NO OPTION to reset my pin, so to this day, I still can't do anything because I don't have my pin. How do I find out what my pin is?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Resetting pin

Please I need to reset my PIN
Agent

Hello there Margaretschmerf.  Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone number. 

Whiz Kid

I need help resetting my pin too.  When I request that it is texted to me, it's 7 numbers long instead of 6.

Agent

Hi there silverfoxthief. Your pin is a 6 digits. If you need me to send it to you,  please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone number. 

Whiz Kid

I need to reset my pin for my account. Can you help me?
Agent

Hi, Zadyura. Please send us a private message so we  can assist you with that.