Virgin Mobile

Return Order

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Return Order

I have been fighting with Virgin Mobile since June 22nd to either get a replacement for a refund. June 22nd was the day that I got my phone, and initially I had to play hell to even get the phone activated. Then when it was finally activated, I had found out that they sent me a phone that did not follow their quality standards, because it had blown out speakers. That's not cosmetic damage, that's functional damage, so I wanted to get a replacement. I was told that I would have to wait two weeks to be covered for a replacement or I could just get a refund. I raised hell because I refuse to be stuck with a phone that they sent me that was broken, and I shouldn't have to wait to be covered for replacement since they sent me a broken phone to begin with. I was told I would receive an email or a phone call with more information. I never got an email and never got a phone call. I have called them every single day up until Monday trying to get this solved, and last week I decided that I was just going to get a refund because it was absolutely ridiculous. The problem is I sent the phone ouy on Monday, and it was delivered back to their return place today. I was told I would receive a phone call or an e-mail this morning before 12 p.m., and it is now almost 2:30pm. I would like to know the status of my return, and what's going on. I was never told how long the return or refund was going to take, and I want to get all the information I can and have this taken care of as soon as possible because I have been dealing with them and their bull**bleep** for almost a month now. Their customer support and service is absolutely horrible, and I'm fairly certain they only have two people working for them since I spoke to the same two people every single time, not to mention that they were the least helpful people I have ever spoken to in my life, and I will never in my life have anything to do with another Virgin company again. But I want information and answers on what's going on with my return. Why haven't I gotten an email or phone call, how long is all of this going to take, and what am I supposed to do now? I am currently without a phone because of the **bleep** that the company has put me through, and them sending me a broken phone to begin with. So I need answers immediately because I need to figure out how long this is going to take because I can't be without a phone. Every time I call and try to get information, I'm put on hold for about 45 minutes, and then they come back with no information and tell me that they'll send me an email or call. So I want answers now, because I need information now. I need to get a new phone, so I need my refund.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Return Order

Hi there Porcelain96. We definitely would like to look into this for you. Prior to sending the phone did you receive a RMA return number? We would need to track the order and verify the status of the refund. Please send us a private message with the following information:

Order number

Return tracking number

Your Phone number and pin code if you have a current account With Virgin Mobile. 

Please send us this information through a private message. Victor21

2 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there Porcelain96. We definitely would like to look into this for you. Prior to sending the phone did you receive a RMA return number? We would need to track the order and verify the status of the refund. Please send us a private message with the following information:

Order number

Return tracking number

Your Phone number and pin code if you have a current account With Virgin Mobile. 

Please send us this information through a private message. Victor21

Heavy Hitter

I am having the same problem. I bought a preload phone with blown speakers. I’ve been waiting for the return slip to print off. I was told three separate times that it was emailed. And I was also told the fourth time that it would be physically mailed. It’s been almost a week now if not longer. This is ridiculous. Please help