Returns

Returns

How do I get instructions to send back a phone that I just received and do not like?

I can't seem to get a real person to talk to and the website says to call for instructions for returns.

8 REPLIES
ap

Re: Returns

I have the exact same problem.  Where do I mail the phone I want to return?  Do I need a RMA number?  Why do the online instructions say to call 1-888-322-1122 when there is no menu option for returns when I call that number?  Ridiculously difficult to get help here.

Heavy Hitter

When I did a search for "How to talk to a human at Virgin Mobile" I got this: 

Known Shortcuts: In the phone tree, press #, 3, 5, then 0 until the transfer starts. If you are a Virgin Mobile customer, just enter your phone number, 4, then 2, then 2 to reach a person.

No idea if it works but worth a try. Good Luck!!!

Super Star

Hey you will need a RMA if you cant get to a rep on the phone reach out to customer care on facebook. Click the link below!

VirginMobileUSA

-Josh the Virgin Mobile Expert
RLB

Josh has a dead page, just like Virgin mobile, ripoff company.

Enthusiast

Edit: Virgin staff have been really helpful with this matter so I'm going to edit the comment I had before which was fairly negative. I didn't have a lot of luck with the customer service number but the staff both here and on FB were really helpful. Thanks!

Agent

@joyoveson We apologize for the inconvenience. I'll be more than happy to assist you. I can help you, so you can start the returning process of the device. Please, send me a "Private Message" with the order number, and explaining the reason of the return. I'll wait for your response.

~ Joy P.

Enthusiast

Hi Joy!

I was able to get in touch with someone on FB shortly after posting this comment and a representative from customer service is calling me to process my return. I was frustrated with the customer service number when I wrote the original comment, but you guys responded quickly on both platforms and I'm thankful for that. If I have any more questions/issues I will reach out! 

Agent

@joyoveson We're glad to hear you were assisted already. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you've any other questions.

~ Joy P.