Virgin Mobile

SIM Card Trouble

SOLVED
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

SIM Card Trouble

I recently bought a Stylo 4 after my Stylo 3 had an unfortunate accident. I wanted to keep my number and plan and just move my SIM card to the new phone. But it wouldn't work. We called customer service and, after a lot of back and forth about rather the phone was a VM phone and after telling them multiple times that it was not an iPhone (they kept insisting it was), they said my old card wasn't compatible with my new phone and they'd send me a new card. When it finally came a week later it was a card for an iPhone! We called again and, again, they said they'd send a new card. It finally arrived a week later. Now I can't seem to find an option to install the new card while keeping my old number. I'm getting pretty frustrated here. I've been without a phone for almost a month. And I can't call customer service because my phone, obviously, doesn't work and there's nobody around with a phone right now. VM is usually great with customer service but this time I'm just about fed up. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: SIM Card Trouble

Hey there @KittyRae. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?  

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: SIM Card Trouble

Hey there @KittyRae. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?  

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.