Virgin Mobile

Samsung A6 Connectivity Issues

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Samsung A6 Connectivity Issues

Multiple times a day my connection will switch to "Roaming" despite me being either at home or at my work place. This prevents me from receiving important texts and calls and has been happening for months now. I've tried updates, resets, dialing the number to reset the connection, etc. Nothing seems to be working.

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Samsung A6 Connectivity Issues

Hi there SCT757. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message so we could look into this for you.  Victor21

Enthusiast

Re: Samsung A6 Connectivity Issues

PLEASE HELP ME! 

Re: Samsung galaxy a6 connection issues

I am on my 2nd V.M. Samsung A6. Still having SAME issue on replacement phone.  1 or 2 bars on LTE, if I'm lucky. Then I drop into roaming mode.  That's why I had a replacement phone sent to me.  I've had the Samsung J3 and J7 and ALWAYS had full bars. My husband is sitting 5 feet from me and his J3 has full bars LTE.  There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this phone.  I've called technical support multiple times on this. Tonight my csr had me update the software. There were 2 updates  -- 1 security update and the other was to the new Pie platform.  Neither update corrected the issue. Basically I'm paying VM to use my Wifi, and I certainly don't need network service for that.  The technical support folks keep having me do the same things and are acting like they don't know there's an issue with this phone. From all these posts I see, the obviously is.  The tech support csr basically cut me off tonight at 10:15 because their shift was over and she was sick of dealing with me!  SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS PHONE!  Otherwise, I'm sending it back for a refund and reactivating my J3.  Thanks, Molly