Virgin Mobile

Service Disabled

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Service Disabled

I paid my bill this past Wednesday, amd almost immediately the phone started to say "service disabled" and "network unavailable". I have no bars at all, cannot make or recieve phone calls nor text messages and no connectivity to the internet. I do not lile paying for a service and not being able to use it. I've talked to a person from Virgin Mobile tech support, and recieved no help whatsoever. I've done two factory resets, updated all apps and programs, and still nothing. This is ultimately frustrating and am strongly considering a new phone company if this isn't resolved in a timely manner.
49 REPLIES 49
Agent

Re: Service Disabled

Hello there, @LedHead44! That does not sound right. We will definitely look into it. Would you mind sending us a private message with your number and PIN? Thanks.

Heavy Hitter

Hi @LedHead44 

My phone is doing the exact samne thing. 

Did they get it fixed for you?

Agent

Hello @Lolitan32. Did you make a device change? 

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

Hi @Joy1713 

No I have not.

Agent

Thank you! We'll do our best to resolve this in a timely manner. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

@Joy1713 private message sent

Agent

Hi there Lolitan32. If you are still having some issues, can you please send me your phone and pin number to look into your account? 

Heavy Hitter

Re: Service Disabled: Kansas City

4/8-4/12 phone intermittently works

4/13 & 4/14 no phone service. Phone goes back and forth between "service disabled" & Android is starting. Starting apps. "

4/13 & 4/14 three agents have asked for my pin, my number & address. still no service

4/14 , 101pm cst an agent sent an email to my yahoo account asking for my pin, phone number. Info was provided again & no response. It is now 418pm cst.

Virgin Mobile please note: Since I have no service, no updates given & lack of communication I have reached out to all social media outlets, complaint boards & the Better Business Bureau. Maybe someone will be able to assist me. If no service in 4/15 I will contact Virgin Mobile Kansas City Headquarters.

Agent

Re: Service Disabled: Kansas City

Hello, Lolitan32. We’re aware our customers are experiencing difficulties with voice and data services. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.