Service being transferred to Boost Mobile. Is this a scam?

Heavy Hitter

Service being transferred to Boost Mobile. Is this a scam?

If this isn't a scam am I going to be refunded my remaining balance of $384.70 or at least have it transferred to the new account? If neither, I should be allowed to use the remaining balance to buy a new phone from Virgin Mobile. I would like a Virgin Mobile representative to contact me.

4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast

Re: Service being transferred to Boost Mobile. Is this a scam?

I have the same question. My wife and I both keep the virgin mobile accounts as emergency backup phones at the minimum $20 per quarter per phone. We both have the maximum balance of $380. We have no interest in a use-it-or-lose-it monthly plan on Boost. What can we expect here? 

Enthusiast

Thread Admin: 
This is a duplicate thread.  Please merge with this thread:
https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/My-Account-Plans-Orders/Your-Virgin-Mobile-Account-is-Trans...

wants a full refund
Whiz Kid

Hi,

I have a high balance and very low usage and can't afford a monthly Boost plan. I want my money back! 
I have not been able to get into my account, even though my phone and pin are correct. 
You guys really suck and I want my money back 
Agent

Hello, @NoBoost. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.