Virgin Mobile

Start date switching to Inner Circle

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Start date switching to Inner Circle

I am interested in obtaining a new iPhone and adding the Inner Circle plan.  The first day of my billing period starts in two days. If I purchase the phone before then will the start date and monthly charge be at that time or will the start date be the date I activate the phone? If the start date is upon activation would I therefore be charged twice in a short period of time? 

Another quick question is as to whether the only $35, 5GB of data plan is Data Love. There is no name given online. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Start date switching to Inner Circle

Hey there, @warste!

The inner circle plan will start the date you activate the iPhone. If it's activated before your due date, you'll be charged for the Inner Circle plan on your due date. If it's activated after your bill is due, you'll be charged for the Inner Circle plan on your next due date.

Also, these are the plan considered Data Love:

• $35 5GB Data Love
  • $45 10GB Data Love
  • $60 Unlimited Data Love

~Nosh_CxUx

3 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, @warste!

The inner circle plan will start the date you activate the iPhone. If it's activated before your due date, you'll be charged for the Inner Circle plan on your due date. If it's activated after your bill is due, you'll be charged for the Inner Circle plan on your next due date.

Also, these are the plan considered Data Love:

• $35 5GB Data Love
  • $45 10GB Data Love
  • $60 Unlimited Data Love

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

So I will stay with my original billing cycle after activation and not have a new restart date? My new cycle begins tomorrow and I will probably activate my new phone early next week. 

Thanks

Agent

Yes, you'll keep your same due date. If you have any other question or concern, feel free to let us know. ~Nosh_CxUx