Virgin Mobile

Swap Phones

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Swap Phones

Hello,

I recently purcased a new iPhone and wish to swap devices. The interface online is not working. I would therefore like to swap phones by alternative means. Assistance with this would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Swap Phones

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and the device IMEI and SIM card number. 

37 REPLIES 37
Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and the device IMEI and SIM card number. 

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue! I am trying to swap my phone to my new iphone X and every time I go to activiate it either loads forever and never goes to the next scren OR it goes to Phone Plans and nothing loads and I can't click Next. I have been trying to activate it since yesterday. Please help! 

Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Send me a Private Message to further assist you. 

Whiz Kid

Hi, i'm also having issues swapping phones. I enter my information then the website just hangs.

Agent

@vanservo: Hi! Thanks for reraching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number, PIN and the DEC/IMEI of the phone that you want to activate so we can help you with this. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Also having the same issue, and have been on hold for a ling time

Agent

@paulm: Hi there! You can also send me a PM with your phone number, PIN and phone's serial number so we can help you get the phone activated. 

Enthusiast

I will also send you my iphone info I'm having the same issue
Whiz Kid

I have this same issue. Can not for the life of me get my phone activated. It will not go past the plans page.