Virgin Mobile

Swapping phones, activate button not working?

Whiz Kid

Swapping phones, activate button not working?

Using the Activate page, once given the option to swap between devices, the acctivate button does not click or do anything. What now?
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Swapping phones, activate button not working?

Hey there, SarahBside! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN, new device's IMEI/DEC number and SIM card number?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

I am having the same problem and need help asap.

Agent

Hi there, @Kinicall! What's the make and model of the phone that you are trying to activate? Where did you purchase that phone? 

Whiz Kid

It's an iPhone 7 for Virgin Mobile that I bought used.
Highlighted
Agent

@Kinicall. Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and IMEI of the iPhone 7.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

I have the same issue, trying to register an iPhone 6S that I bought from the Virgin Website

Agent

We can definitely help you out with that, @soopp. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number