Virgin Mobile

Switching to Inner Circle

Whiz Kid

Switching to Inner Circle

I think I'm going to purchase a new iphone and switch to the inner circle plan.  My monthly payment is due tomorrow.   If i switch will that payment be credited to my account or will the $1  for 12 month service begin next month.   I will probably make the purchase today but the phone won't be here to switch prior to the new month billing.

7 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Switching to Inner Circle

@pamelamb Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be more than happy to assist! Would you please send us a "Private Message" for further assistance?

~ Joy P.

Master

I believe the deal doesn't officially start until you receive your new iPhone & officially activate it with VM.

Agent

Hi Kawika. Can you let us know if you need assistance with the inner circle services? - E.J.

Whiz Kid

I have a similar question - I was charged $35 yesterday for my old plan, but now have my new Inner CIrcle phone today. If I activate the iphone today, does the $1/12 months start today (and I lose that $35 month), or does it start at my next billing cycle next month?

Agent

Hey jfs13. The plan would start on the day that the phone is activated.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to cancel the $35 plan that was just charged today so I can start the Inner Circle plan? Otherwise, I'm just going to sit on this iphone for a month before I activate it. Thanks.

Agent

Yes. You can call our customer service line at 888-322-1122 to have the device activated and the plan changed.