Virgin Mobile

Text history does not display on website

Whiz Kid

Text history does not display on website

When I navigate to Service & Usage -> Talk History I can see my call history just fine. But when I navigate to Service & Usage -> Text History it only shows NA where the list of phone numbers should be. However, when I change the drop-down to Last Month or Two Months, the pagination links at the bottom of that area increase in number. This indicates that the system has my texting history, it knows how many texts it should be displaying, but for some reason it is not writing the actual number and dates into the page content. The talk history works just fine.

5 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

Re: Text history does not display on website

You guys are completely screwing me here. I badly need to see my text history, and every day that I can't matters.

I have international numbers in my texting history. Is there a chance that is somehow breaking your system?

Whiz Kid

Here it is April 2018 same issue. What gices
Agent

Hey there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can help you.   
Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Whiz Kid

Was this question ever answered? I also cannot get my text history. Why?
Agent

Hi there, @callmejaqs! We’d love to explain this further. The Text History will display only rated/billable transactions of the last 60 days. Unfortunately, text messages will not display for unlimited plans.