Virgin Mobile

Top-up Issue: Account Not Valid

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Top-up Issue: Account Not Valid

I have been attempting to pay my phone bill for the last 2 days via online-top up using my debit card, as I have done for a few years now. I enter my number and payment amount, then I get an error that my account is not valid. This issue has been happening across multiple web browsers, as well as multiple devices. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Top-up Issue: Account Not Valid

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, jareilly3. Definitely want to look into that for you. Are you able to access your account online? Please try here.

5 REPLIES
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, jareilly3. Definitely want to look into that for you. Are you able to access your account online? Please try here.

Whiz Kid

I was able to login, for the first time probably since setting up the login. That link reminding me that the PIN is 6 digits not 4 really helped. Thank you. 

Agent

You're very welcome @jareilly3

Whiz Kid

What if I do not have a pin and cannot get it texted to me?
Agent

Hi, @Kswoffo! Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.