Virgin Mobile

Tower issues in my area

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Tower issues in my area

Hello! I live in zip code 42701. I keep losing service, and get kicked from my online games. I called yesterday and was informed there is a tower outage is my area. I was told I would be credited for this time of inconvenience, thank you. I'm still having issues with service, I would like more information on my issue, and the cell tower in question. Any idea when it will be fixed? Been over 2 days 😔.  Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Tower issues in my area

Hey there, Fairykingg. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Hey there, Fairykingg. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Whiz Kid

Thank you fonsy82. I was able to talk with customer service and was provided more information about the tower issue. I hope it's resolved soon too as well. Thank you for your response.
Whiz Kid

I have a tower out in my area. I go to college in Roswell so I rely on my phone for communication. I tried the service update and it failed. I don’t know what else to do.

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send a private message with the details, so we can work through this?