Virgin Mobile

Tracking Information Unavailable?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Tracking Information Unavailable?

I ordered a new Android phone yesterday over customer service since the website was down and I was unable to place my order. I didn't receive an email with tracking information, only an order number and when I go to the page to view the order I only get status: closed. 

How do I receive tracking info to know where my phone is? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Tracking Information Unavailable?

Hey, silentshifter! Let’s do some investigating here. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify your account? Thanks!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hey, silentshifter! Let’s do some investigating here. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify your account? Thanks!

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

I’m trying to find my account number.  Can you guys help me with this?

Agent

Hi there, Tricker! Thank you for reaching out to us here. We have received your private message and we'll be happy to assist you with that. 

Enthusiast

I'm having the same problem, been waiting on my replacement phone since Friday December 28th 2018 and it's January 12th 2019
Agent

Hello, @KINGOFKINGS. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

How do I send private messages?
Agent

Thank you for stopping by. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

I ordered a iPhone XR on Tuesday through customer service and I haven’t received a tracking number or anything?  How am I supposed to know where my phone is or if it’s even been shipped??  Super important considering I just spent $700 on a new phone

Agent

Hi there wintersjordon95.  Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number. And if you have the order number that will be much better.