Virgin Mobile

Tracking Order

Whiz Kid

Tracking Order

I ordered my phone, and I wrote down the order number but when I go to track my order it says there is no record. My card was charged and I never received a comfirmation email so I don't understand what's wrong.

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: Tracking Order

Hi! There!

Can you pelase send a private message with the order number?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Whiz Kid

Exactly Same thing is happening to me..it has been 3 days and yet no replacement nor tracking record of the number I was provided with. What is happening! ??
Whiz Kid

I ordered AND paid extra $12.00 for express shipping, and it says its not gonna get here until the 6th?!?

Agent

Hi trisha_sorr28

While ordering your phone, you may choose between two different shipping options, that is: Free 3-5 Business Days, and Expedited Next business Day $12.00. Once shipped, the delivery could take up to 4 business days for completion.

Whiz Kid

Hi! I had been trying since last week to order an iPhone from virgins site with no luck. The site either showed a red error message or it would just load and nothing would change. I even tried ordering over the phone and finally I was able to get through 2 days ago and order it. However whenever I try tracking it with the tracking number it says something like "order not found" even though I have been charged! This has been incredibly frustrating since the phone I Just purchased from virgin about a month ago is already he worst phone I've ever had and I need to have something reliable.
Whiz Kid

I paid for expedited shipping . can i get  a tracking number. I bought 2 samsung last night. no tracking number. it just say order verification. what is that mean?

Enthusiast

I want to no about my tracking order and about my shipping order I don't have the number it because I had to call make my order to buy my phone I don't no the number
Whiz Kid

hi my name is tracey how are you doing im fine a few weeks i ordered  the fress phoje from assurwnce wireless with the charger that it comes with and a seperate one because the one that came with my husbands phone the piece that goes into the hole to charge the phoe was bent and it didnt charge the phone and im still waiting for it and i spoke to the supervsor and gave him the address and told him what happened and he told me why didnt i get it yet ok  the rectory there is the one that gets the mail delievery and she said the minute the package shows up i will deffinitely get it ok and im very upset about it  alright and please let mr knoww when it shows up ok ty

Agent

Hi TraceyDufy38

if you have the order number for the shipping item, we can get you the tracking number to follow up on your order status and delivery times. That way you'll know exactly when you'll receive the package. Please send us a private message with your order number or any other reference number that might help us track your order.

We'll be glad to help you.

EdwinRG.