Virgin Mobile

Tracking number doesn't work

Whiz Kid

Tracking number doesn't work

I bought an android phone very late Saturday night, and paid the $5 next business day shipping. Sunday (yesterday) I got an email from VM roughly about 1pm saying it was shipped, giving me the normal details with tracking number and such. I go to FedEx (who is delivering my phone) and put in the tracking number and it says "not found". I've been trying it periodically the last almost 24 hours and it still says not found. Is there something I'm doing wrong or.....?
3 REPLIES 3
Whiz Kid

Re: Tracking number doesn't work

Mine doesn't work either. Sent a message to Virgin via their main website and no response. 

The tracking number from USP does not work -- it says the tracking number DOES NOT EXIST. 

I ordered a new phone because my current one is broken and does not work at all. Now I have no working phone and do not know if the phone is actually shipped or not or when I'll receive it. Look into the order ASAP please. 

Whiz Kid

Hey, my tracking just started working, so maybe is just super slow and delayed :/
Agent

Hello! Thank you for contacting us. Really sorry to hear about this experience. We're here to help!  Please send us a private message with your order key number to review this for you.