Virgin Mobile

Trying to activate my phone.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Trying to activate my phone.

Hello, I am trying to activate my phone and got up to (Give us just a second to activate your phone) and the little red line as been spinning in a circle for over an hour. Is this normal. I got the emails with my new phone nubmer and that the first payment has been made. I'm getting dizzy watching that thing spin. Thanks Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Trying to activate my phone.

Hello, @Tonkinwerks. Thank you for stopping. Are you having issues with the service?  Please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M. 

4 REPLIES
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Tonkinwerks. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Whiz Kid

while away it must have finished the process, on power up after 6 days gone it seems to work. how do i close this out.

thanks dave,

ps: have a look at my new topic about unwanted update messages from someone i do not know on their speed and direction

since it activated.

Agent

Hello, @Tonkinwerks. Thank you for stopping. Are you having issues with the service?  Please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

I left it home and when I got back few days later it had finally completed what ever it was doing. Thanks Dave