Virgin Mobile

URGENT: Phone Still Not Unlocked After 48 Hours.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Master

URGENT: Phone Still Not Unlocked After 48 Hours.

Hi! 
Recently, I switched carriers and about a week and a half ago my phone had a system update and locked my phone back onto the Virgin Mobile Network. My SIM card also stopped working that day. On Saturday, after finally getting my new SIM I called Virgin Mobile and the representative told me that he put in the request for my phone to be unlocked. I was told that it would take 24-48 hours. It's been 48 hours since he put in the request. I'm not sure if I need to wait until the end of the day (when my phone was unlocked the first time it only took 24 hours) or not. May someone please help me or let me know if the request is still being processed? I've been without my phone for almost two weeks and I can't really afford to buy a new one now. 

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: URGENT: Phone Still Not Unlocked After 48 Hours.

Hello, @mjm1998. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for you response. Remember, we're here to help.-Kira_M.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello, @mjm1998. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for you response. Remember, we're here to help.-Kira_M.

Whiz Kid

@Kira_M Same thing happened with my iPhone 7. I’ve been working on this issue since Tuesday 10/7.  Phone support has not been effective. 

Agent

Hello, @303sie. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.