Virgin Mobile

Unable to make a payment due to site downtime

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Unable to make a payment due to site downtime

My next payment is due tomorrow, however the account page is coming up with errors such as

The service "UI - Desktop - My Account - Current Plan and Add Ons" is temporarily unavailable.

The service "UI - Desktop - Balance Info" is temporarily unavailable.

The service "UI - Desktop - My Account - Device" is temporarily unavailable.

I'm just trying to get my payment in so that my service isn't interrupted. Is there any other way I can process the payment? Thanks.

11 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

Re: Unable to make a payment due to site downtime

Scratch that, it's up again. Thanks anyway.

Whiz Kid

it is down again i guess and i have same problem. mine cut off today and i cant pay it so no service. please help

Agent

Hello, Jacob92. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd love to assist you today. Please try that again using a different browser or device to see if it works.

Whiz Kid

I've tried different browsers, different computers, cleared my cookies, and I am still seeing the same error. I have been seeing the error since Saturday when I log into my account. There are 4 red banners on the my account page that state:

The service "UI - Desktop - My Account - Usage" is temporarily unavailable.

The service "UI - Desktop - Balance Info" is temporarily unavailable.

The service "UI - Desktop - My Account - Current Plan and Add Ons" is temporarily unavailable.

The service "UI - Desktop - My Account - Device" is temporarily unavailable. 

Agent

Hi, tewillhoft! That's not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Let's get this thing figured out. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account. Thanks!

Enthusiast

I'm having a similar problem. I've used multiple browsers on multiple devices to no avail. My phone is currently without service, and I need to get service back up ASAP.

Agent

Sorry to hear that! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account. Thanks!

Enthusiast

My problem has not been solved by sending a private message. I was told to receive a phone call to get assistance to pay more for my account, but that doesn't help when my service is interrupted. My LTE network is not connected, and I keep getting sent to a barred.virginmobileusa.com white page. I continue to get UI error messages on the Virgin Mobile website, so I can't top up my acconut to receive calls for help.

A customer service rep left me hanging when I asked if there was another way to be helped. The customer service here is HORRIBLE.

Agent

We're very concerned about your feedback and we really want to help you with this situation. Please try to Top-Up your account using a different browser or device to see if it works.