Unlocking Phone before transfer to Boost Mobile?

Enthusiast

Unlocking Phone before transfer to Boost Mobile?

I just paid for my 12th month of service to Virgin Mobile. Now that they are transferring to Boost Mobile is there anyway to unlock this phone before the transfer so that on my next billing period I can seamlessly transfer to a new provider? I'm not interested in transferring to Boost in the long term. Virgin already has my money for my 12th month so I'm hoping to just get this settled so I don't have to argue with Boost next month about how long I've had an account.
#phoneanxiety

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unlocking Phone before transfer to Boost Mobile?

Hello, @ mistymorning18! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

@frankt I also would like to unlock my phone before the switch. How would I go about doing that?  

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @alaina We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.