Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile "lost" my ported phone number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Virgin Mobile "lost" my ported phone number

Sometime between 12:00-2:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday 12/15/16, my Data Done Right service stopped working (no incoming or outgoing calls or texts and no data), although my account is paid.  I called customer service on 12/16 from obviously another phone.  Essentially I was told that my phone number that I ported from Vonage 1.5 years ago was not and has never been a Virgin Mobile number and that my phone number was the temporary phone number given to me during the porting process.  Now, if this were the case, my phone information should be showing me that temporary phone number; however, my phone information shows the ported phone number that I have been using for the last 1.5 years.  I am even currently receiving notifications of incoming voice mails to the ported phone number, although I cannot access them.  Customer service basically did not believe me and said nothing could be done to rectify the situation.  Please help restore my ported phone number and service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile "lost" my ported phone number

Hi sactrans

Please send me your account information in a private message. I'll check your account status and see why it's not working. Of course, we'll also verify why you were told that your phone number is apparently not with us. I'll be really glad to fix this incident ASAP.

EdwinRG
Social Care Agent

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hi sactrans

Please send me your account information in a private message. I'll check your account status and see why it's not working. Of course, we'll also verify why you were told that your phone number is apparently not with us. I'll be really glad to fix this incident ASAP.

EdwinRG
Social Care Agent

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

Thank you so very much, Edwin, for your prompt and extremely professional handling and complete resolution of my problem.  Kudos, kudos, kudos!  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Whiz Kid

suspened phone

My phone is shut off when I went on loine it said my phone was suspened because it was lost  my phone was never lost. I trye to hit I found my phone unsuspend but it does not do anything please help me I cant call becaseu I have no working phone