Virgin Mobile

Voice mails not delivered until days later

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Voice mails not delivered until days later

This is a ZTE phone, android version 7.1.1, model N9560. Voice mail has been getting worse and worse. People leave messages and I never know about it until about a week later when the message finally shows up. When I see I missed a call, I always go to the voice mail app to see if they left a message, but it shows nothing. Then a week later the message finally pops up and it's usually something important like a doctor's office or a contractor that I've hired to do repairs. 

Also, a lot of text messages have stopped coming through. occasionally they come through late but often not at all. I can't get texts from my own husband!

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Voice mails not delivered until days later

Hello mguy1968, let's get you sorted out. what phone and hoe many signal bars do you have?

Whiz Kid

As stated in my original message: 

This is a ZTE phone, android version 7.1.1, model N9560.

Full signal strength plus wifi.

No problem! We can definitely fix that for you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

OK, I just sent you a message containing that information. Sorry so slow on my end, I didn't get a notification of your response via email earlier as I thought I would, so I came back to check the boards today.

Agent

Hello, @mguy1968. Thank you for sending us a PM. We'll reply shortly.