Virgin Mobile

WHERE DO I GET MY ACCOUNT NUMBER

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

WHERE DO I GET MY ACCOUNT NUMBER

I tried calling the customer service number and there wasn’t a human to help. I don’t have Facebook messenger either. What do I do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: WHERE DO I GET MY ACCOUNT NUMBER

Hi there @Abbydouqlas. You can click on my username Annie1424 and choose the option "Send this user a private message". Please make sure to be logged into the community.

8 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, Abbydouqlas! Our apologies for the very late reply!

Do you still need help with obtaining your account number? If that's the case, please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

How do I sent a private message? I have an iPhone.
Agent

Hi there @Abbydouqlas. You can click on my username Annie1424 and choose the option "Send this user a private message". Please make sure to be logged into the community.

Enthusiast

I do not see an option "Send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

hello and I also need my account number.  I dont understand why I cannot login and find it myself but any help is appreciated.

Agent

Hi there jadyeighty. We will be able to assist with your request. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will look into this for you. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I'm trying to find my account number, can't find it anywhere. 

Agent

@xgtfour Please, send me a PM with your phone number and PIN code so I can help you get your account number.