Virgin Mobile

WORST. CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE. EVER.

Whiz Kid

WORST. CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE. EVER.

Not only did Virgin still not answer my question, they just provided me with one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had.  After a few reasonable emails back and forth about when specifically I could expect to have my problem resolved, I got a reply from Victor telling me "you do apologize for the inconvenience."

Where does this person get off saying that I inconveneinced him? IT IS HIS JOB to respond to my emails.  

Then HE tells ME to apologize? Seriously? What the hell is wrong with this guy?!

I am sure that Virgin is going to make it equally impossible to reach a supervisor as it has been getting my initial problem resolved, but it won't stop me from trying because I can't wait for his manager to see a copy of that email.

2 REPLIES 2
Whiz Kid

Re: WORST. CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE. EVER.

I'm thinking it was a typo. He probably meant "we do apologize." It could easily happen to anyone. I would agree, though, that the customer service is worse now than it was years ago. What is this "start a topic" BS? I have to wait hours, maybe even a day to hear back? "Well you can DM us on twitter but we can't get into your account info on that channel."

Agent

Re: WORST. CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE. EVER.

To keep our customer's information safe, we are not allowed to handle any private information through social media. You can send us a private message on this channel, and one of our available agents will assist you through this channel. Please click on any of the social care agent's user names, and selecting the option "send this user a private message" to send us a private message.