Virgin Mobile

Was told my account would be credited

Whiz Kid

Was told my account would be credited

Hi, I had a Samsung galaxy j3 emerge which shut down on me. I went to “Walmart “ to get a new phone right away & bought the Samsung a10e $100, most expensive virgin mobile phone they had & it turned out to be horrible! Kept disconnecting me from home wi-fi, couldn’t find downloads (which I bought again cuz they didn’t transfer) anyway, long story short, Walmart employees are useless helping YOUR customers! I ended up online buying an IPhone from YOU guys, I called for help activating when it arrived.... since it cost me $300 for iPhone IN ADDITION to the $100 for lousy a10 she said she would “waive” this months charge:.... from what I can see that’s not the case. My other concern would be data....cuz it kept disconnecting me
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Was told my account would be credited

Hi there Mysticjoz. I am sorry about the inconvenience with your phone. Are you already using your iPhone and have any issues with your data? If you may and to better assist you, please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Whiz Kid

The iPhone is working, yes. I never got all my data because during “activation” the option to “transfer data from android to IOS” came up but the agent from your company insisted “no you don’t want to do that “ even tho I said “I THINK I DO” ... I’m not tech savvy. (For instance I’m still trying to find the private message tab!).... so I assumed she knew better.
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

I sent all requested info a couple days ago and have heard nothing. I also PM’d the info YOU requested
Agent

Hey there @Mysticjoz We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.