Virgin Mobile

What is My VM USA Account number?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

What is My VM USA Account number?

I have tried many ways but I couldn't get my account number. Can you guys assist me to get my account number please? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: What is My VM USA Account number?

Understood. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin so we can review this further.

17 REPLIES 17

Hi, @yonasm100 Is always a sad moment when we see our customers leaving? Is there any particular reason? As the account number is only needed to port out, we'd like to know if you are getting a better offer. Please let us know, we'll hate to see you leave.

Whiz Kid

First thing i couldnt register the the IPhone6 I bought from a friend of mine which was under contract with verizon but now it is unloked. And H2o offered me a deal for unlimited talk and text plus 10gb internet for 40$.

Did you check the phone eligibility?  You can check to see if your iPhone is eligible for BYOD here: https://www.virginmobileusa.com/byod

Whiz Kid

I have tried that one and it says the unlocked iPhone6 i bought is not eligible. I tried other careers and they said my iPhone is good to use. That's why i asked you my account number.
Agent

Understood. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin so we can review this further.

Whiz Kid

I know my phone number but not my pin
Agent

Hi there, @James2! We can definitely help you out with that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number to further assist you.

Whiz Kid

What is my account number?
Thanks
Agent

Hi mollymae_04!

To provide you the account number, we need you to send us your account credentials via a private message. To send a private message, just tap on an agent's name and select "Send this User a Private Message". Please send us your phone number and security pin through there.

EdwinRG