Virgin Mobile

What is My VM USA Account number?

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: What is My VM USA Account number?

We need to get our account number also can you help?
Agent

Hey there, @kurticus187! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, are you part of the Inner Circle?

Enthusiast

does anyone respond to this stupid forum

Enthusiast

i like everyone else that is forced to register for this forum am trying to find my account number so i can switch to a different provider that doesnt extort people for their time and information

Enthusiast

HHHEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOO. Already waisted 2 hours on the BS. mind answering?

Agent

Hi, @wytboy84! Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

Hi @Cara  @Nosh_CxUx @MarcosG ,

couild you please help with finding my account number?

Thank you,

Anna

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, arsentieva. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks. 

Pri
Whiz Kid

I also am looking to find out my account number. Thanks.
Agent

Hi, Pri. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.