What is my vpin?

Highlighted

What is my vpin?

I haven't a clue what my pin to login is or could be. How do I recover it when I don't know the security question?
2 REPLIES
Fanatic

Re: What is my vpin?

Hi Jaybird742,, let's go ahead and give Virgin mobile a call directly,  888-322-1122 keep dialing zero until you reach a representative. This online community is full of great resources, but unfortunately only speaking directly with Customer Service will you be able to get your vPin reset, they will just verify some contact information and voila. I bet they can even verify your phone number by calling it ,but I will leave that to them , they have all the good answers. 

Also, if you want to contact Virgin Support online, they can call you back, just shoot them a Messsage with Facebook Messenger https://www.messenger.com/t/VirginMobileUSA =)

Re: What is my vpin?

We definitely want to get this figured out for you Jaybird742. Please let us know if you was able to have your issue resolved. Victor21