What is the Inner Circle?

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

What is the Inner Circle?

The Inner Circle is the best deal in wireless. Here is all the key info to help you get in:

iPhone: We have the latest iPhone models at incredible prices, including iPhone 8 and iphone 8 Plus. For a limited time, if you bring your own eligible phone and port your number, you'll get an amazing deal on your unlimited plan. Check out our site or stop into an Apple Store.

Plan: With the Inner Circle, you’ll get unlimited talk, text, and data for an amazing price.

Benefits: Exclusively as part of the Inner Circle, you have access to deals and discounts from your favorite brands every day, as well as the chance to win exclusive prizes and unforgettable experiences. Check out all of the Member Benefits.

Learn more on our website or in the Learning Library

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback in the replies.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Found a helpful, funny or interesting post? Give it a “Kudo” to say thanks.
Did my reply answer your question? Hit “Accepted Solution” to help other Community members find it.
4 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

Not received Confirmation Email

Hi, I put in an order for a Innercircle SIM card two days ago and still have not received the confirmation email. The confirmation screen said I will receive confirmation email in 24 hours. Neither received the SIM card. I spoke to Inner Circle Customer service and they said the mails are automatic

I have since entered the order few more time and strangely it doesnt say i already have entered it once. Can someone help?

Agent

Re: Not received Confirmation Email

We’d love to help you out with this, @supratim_dg! Please, send us a private message with the full name used for the order.

Enthusiast

Re: What is the Inner Circle?

It is impossible to get any help as I cannot active my newly purchased Iphone for inner circle.  Keeps asking what monthly plan I want but doe not offer the plan Inner circle plan and the number transfer.  I do not have a VM phone number as I cannot activate the phone to the service.  I also signed up as this is a transfer, but it keep asking that I get a new number or selct a plan other than what I ordered.

I have second phone coming in on Monday and they are both worthless unless I get someone to help me active the phones to the inner service with the phone numbers transfered at the cost agreed upon at the time of the order.

Agent

Re: What is the Inner Circle?

So sorry about the trouble, @rp9353! Just shoot us a private message with the details, and we’ll take a closer look for you.