Where can i find account number totransfer number

35 REPLIES 35
Sensei

Re: Where can i find account number totransfer number

Calling 611 and verifying your account.
-Josh the Virgin Mobile Expert
Community Manager

You can login to your account on the Virgin Mobile website, to find your account number. No need to call anyone, please contact our Social Care team on Facebook Messenger just cick the icon below! 

Boost Messenger

Customer Experience Manager

You will need to contact social care, it is not found in my account.

Whiz Kid

Re: Where can i find account number to transfer number

Where exactly on the site would that information be located? How long does the Social Care team generally take to respond to Messenger messages (I've been waiting for quite some time now)? Why does VM make finding a pretty meaningless account number so difficult?

Sensei

Its in the my account tab.
JP
Whiz Kid

Where is the account number located under "My Account" on the Virgin Mobile website?

Because I've looked through every tab and haven't seen in.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sensei

Yeah, looks like the site is still undergoing construction.

Click here to chat and get it.

Facebook Customer Care

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I just called VM technical support about this.  They do not list it on line anymore for security reasons (so they say). They gave me the number but i had to talk to 2 people to get it and both asked me why I wanted to know it.  Apparently, the only reason one needs to know the account number is to change to a different carrier. I highly suspect that they don't post it anywhere because they want you to go through them first.  This way they can determine if there's something wrong that they can correct and still keep you as a customer.  It makes sense, but they should indicate somewhere on line that you have to call to get this number.  Otherwise, frustration sets in when you can't find it and you just get more and more mad.

I hope this helps.

MJ

Whiz Kid

I too am searching for my account number. These games being played are ridiculous. Hiding account numbers is childish.