Virgin Mobile

Why is paypal no longer a payment option

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Why is paypal no longer a payment option

When you were checking out you used to be able to pay with paypal, therefore being able to use paypal credit when buying a phone. It seems it is no longer an option. I'd like to know why and how I can use paypal  to pay for my phone.

Just to be clear I am NOT trying to pay for the phone with a debit or credit card I want to use Paypal credit. It is my prefered way of buying a phone. No Paypal Option.pngAs you can see, there is no paypal option. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Why is paypal no longer a payment option

Hello there veronicaStar31. Unfortunately, as you pointed out, that option is not available. This may be an inconvenience to you and is understandable, but only those payment methods can be use for online purchases.  If you have any further question or concern please let us know.

2 REPLIES
Agent

Hello there veronicaStar31. Unfortunately, as you pointed out, that option is not available. This may be an inconvenience to you and is understandable, but only those payment methods can be use for online purchases.  If you have any further question or concern please let us know.

Enthusiast

I have paid my VM balance using my PayPal debit card in the past, to use my PayPal balance.  I don't believe PayPal credit can be chosen for card purchases.