Will Boost honor $5 auto pay discount I currently have?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Will Boost honor $5 auto pay discount I currently have?

I will be transferring from virgin mobile soon. I notice in my pricing that they did not include the $5 discount for Auto pay I have had for years.  I consider this part of my plan. It is similar to the Boost program that has expired but is retained/grandfathered for those people already on it. Will Boost honor the discount for transfers?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: Will Boost honor $5 auto pay discount I currently have?

According to the FAQs on the transfer, no.

https://support.virginmobileusa.com/templates/plans-services/migration.html

Will my existing VMU  AutoPay... 

If you are currently enrolled in AutoPay with a debit or credit card, Virgin Mobile will automatically transfer it to your new Boost Mobile billing account to prevent your services from being interrupted. However, unfortunately please note your $5 autopay discount will no longer apply.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Alexander1. Thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately your $5 Auto Pay Discount is not supported on Boost. The good news is Taxes and Fees are included in all Boost Mobile plans so you'll might end up paying less.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Nope. It is $5 more  with fewer GB of data.  So no, moving to Boost is not an equal deal.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Went from 10GB  to 6 GB  with cost increasing $5.00   $16+ % increase for fewer benefits.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Alexander1. We identified an issue with the High Speed Data Allotment after we transitioned customers Boost. The $35 plan you were transitioned to on Boost only included less GBs of High Speed Data compared to the 10GB you were receiving on Virgin Mobile. We are working to correct this issue and should have High Speed Data Allotment increased to 10GB by 2/15.