Virgin Mobile

Will I have to sign for my iphone delivery?

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Will I have to sign for my iphone delivery?

I ordered an Iphone xr the other day and it will be arriving tomorrow. In delivery options, it says that it is restricted by the shipper. It also says "residential delivery". Does virgin mobile require fedex to get a signature at the time of delivery for iPhone ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Will I have to sign for my iphone delivery?

Hey there, silentshifter! Signature is not necessary. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hey there, silentshifter! Signature is not necessary. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Okay, thank you!
Agent

Hey there @rebeccadelaney. Thank you for contacting us. To unlock a device, it must comply with certain requirements. The device must be active on a Virgin Mobile account for at least 12 months, and a payment must have been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. If the device does not meet the requirements the device cannot be unlocked.   For more details visit the following link: https://www.virginmobileusa.com/legal#ctia-tools Also, we cannot guarantee that the phone will be able to be used internationally. 

~JoyP.

your company has decptive practices.  NO WHERE when I bought a pre-paid and signed up for a pre-paid plan were those POLICIES stated.  Even after calling in several times to port my phone number did ANYONE mention that my phone couldn't be unlocked, but they allowed me to port a number I can't use now.  VERY DECEPTIVE. you string along people and then you don't honor your employees word when they commit to unlocking a phone and then you won't even give me the service call references to have somebody listen to the call where it was promised me my phone would be unlocked in 72 hours only to find out 5 days later it is not.  BAD SERVICE and worst yet, you don't honor your employees commitments. 

Agent

@rebeccadelaney We're sorry to see you feel this way. Unfortunately, unless you purchased a phone or device specifically sold as "unlocked" at the point of purchase, you should assume that it is locked to a specific service provider's network. As we mentioned before, you can find this information in our Terms & Conditions. 

~JoyP.