Virgin Mobile

Wont let me sign in to top-up

Highlighted

Wont let me sign in to top-up

I have been trying since last night to top-up and at first it said my password was incorrect, I have been using that one since I had this phone and it even auto fills. Now every time I try to log in I dont get an error, just an endless loading icon. Is there anything i can do to fix this?
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Wont let me sign in to top-up

So sorry to hear that, Tylerneumann_29. In case you're trying to make the payment using the Virgin Mobile app, we're currently experiencing issues with it so you may be unable to complete the transaction. Our team is aware of the issue and is working to get the problem resolved soon.

On the other hand, if you're trying to do it online, we suggest you clear the cookies, cache and browser history, then try again. Alternatively, try using a different browser.

As well, you can try to make the payment dialing *729 from your Virgin Mobile phone. Just follow the prompts provided by the system.

Regarding your account PIN, if you keep receiving the same error, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. To do so, just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".