Your Virgin Mobile Account is Transferring to Boost Mobile

SOLVED
Heavy Hitter

Re: Your Virgin Mobile Account is Transferring to Boost Mobile

How would you go about buying a phone from Virgin Mobile with your remaining balance? I can't speak to a live person to get any answers when I call Virgin Mobile and they aren't responding to my emails. I tried purchasing a new phone on their website, just to see if it would go through, and it won't. It asks for payment information.

Agent

@SWOHIO. Boost does not offer a 45/90 Auto Top-Up option so when you transition to Boost you will need to be sure to manually add $10 to your account every 45 days or $20 every 90 days to ensure you account stays active. Regarding this month's payment, we advise you to make a manual payment. 

Agent

Hey there, @Callastats. Purchases with account balance can only be processed through our end. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

I just made a $10 payment and now my account is active until 2/22. Thanks.

Agent

@SWOHIO. You're very welcome. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service. 

I'm a senior on a fixed budget and only use my Entro flip for emergencies. Cannot afford Boost cell plans and a smart phone update. My Virgin balance is close to $400. I need to top up by Jan 23 in order to keep my phone number/service. Thinking of buying a tracfone on QVC with 1500 min./text/1500gb data and 1 year of service. So, should I waste $20 on a top up card for only less than 2 weeks of service?

I also have a 90 day top up due Jan 23 on a grandfathered flip phone. Don't know if I should top up again or not.I don't want to lose my phone number. If Boost plan is not comparable to VM I will go to a tracfone.

Next top up is Jan 23. Can I use a top up card to make a $10 payment over a landline? I have a $20-90 day plan.

Agent

Re: Will my new Samsung galaxy still be locked when my account is moved to Boost?

Hi there! Grandfathered plans will be matched and your balance will carry over. We do recommend processing your payment in order to prevent possibly losing your number. 

Whiz Kid

Re: Will my new Samsung galaxy still be locked when my account is moved to Boost?

Hello, I top up my PayLo phone once per year in January next week.

Will Boost Mobile Honor my January 2021 Virgin Mobil next top up?

Or do I wait to see what Plan they put me in?? So confusing here.

If not what is the minimum I need to top up next week? $10 or $20?

Thanks