Virgin Mobile

auto pay discount with plan change

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

auto pay discount with plan change

Hello,

I have been paying my account with auto pay for years. I recently changed my plan (online) from the iphone promotion plan ($35 with $5 discount) to the new data 5gb plan ($35).The new plan states that a $5 auto pay discount applies. I called CS to verify the autopay discount and was told that my account shows $30 plus tax to be charged yet my checking account shows $38.00 charged. The auto pay discount was not applied. Should I wait until next month to see if it catches up or is my account still not paying correctly? Thanks for your help!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: auto pay discount with plan change

I apologize for the late response.
The new $35 plan, is $30 with the auto pay, with the exception of the first month payment. From then on, your consecutive payments will be $30. I apologize for the confusion. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

I apologize for the late response.
The new $35 plan, is $30 with the auto pay, with the exception of the first month payment. From then on, your consecutive payments will be $30. I apologize for the confusion. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Thank you for clarifying. Still a great deal! Smiley Happy

A more complete response:

12/20/2016

Our Beyond Talk plan customers will receive a $5.00 discount automatically applied to their account when the account is charged every month if they: - Are enrolled in AutoPay. - Have an iPhone handset. If the device you are going to activate on your account is not an iPhone, unfortunately, you will no longer be receiving the $5.00 discount. If you need additional assistance, feel free to let us know how we can assist you further or feel free to check "My Account" via virginmobileusa.com for helpful tips to get your answers right away! Thanks, XXXXXXXXX Virgin Mobile At Your Service www.virginmobileusa.com