Virgin Mobile

cant remember account pin and unable to answer security question

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

cant remember account pin and unable to answer security question

i want to log on to my account but cant rememeber pin and then i tried to answer the security questions and i didnt get them right so i cant get into my account what do i do

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: cant remember account pin and unable to answer security question

Hey there! We'd be more than glad to help you. Because we take keeping your account information secure very serious, we do have an option to help you when you cannot authenticate your account through our normal process. Please call at 1 (888) 322-1122 to request a supervisor so they can take you through our Alternate Authentication process.

4 REPLIES 4

Hey there! We'd be more than glad to help you. Because we take keeping your account information secure very serious, we do have an option to help you when you cannot authenticate your account through our normal process. Please call at 1 (888) 322-1122 to request a supervisor so they can take you through our Alternate Authentication process.

Whiz Kid

I had the same problem with my prepaid account & was not able to access my account.  I saw your problem was the same as mine & when I contacted the phone # that you were given I was able to speak with a representative who was able to help me with my problem.  We got the problem corrected.  So I wanted to thank you.  Just to let you know you are not alone when it comes to remembering info.  So glad to know I am not alone either.  Thank you  

Enthusiast

now what?

Agent

Hey there, @echo7373! Thanks for stopping by. Are you having issues to access your online account? If so, have you tried the solution provided before?