Virgin Mobile

i need to port my number from virgin mobile and need help

Whiz Kid

i need to port my number from virgin mobile and need help

Hey i'm thinking about transfer my number from virgin mobile and need my account number and stuff to port out plz get back to me asap

18 REPLIES 18
Agent

Re: i need to port my number from virgin mobile and need help

Hi @davon2468

Could you please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN on the account? - E.J.

Whiz Kid

I'm having a problem porting my number to another provider. I provided my account number and pin and Virgina Mobile keeps rejecting my request from another provider. Please help.

Agent

Hi there kjdj0504. Porting a number out is up to the new carrier. All we do is provide you with your account number and pin code, and the other carrier does the rest. It could be that you are providing the wrong account number and pin code. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will confirm the account number and pin. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I've provided the new provide with my Virgin Mobile account number and PIN number. I have logged in to my Virgin Mobile account number online and over the phone to stop the auto-pay, but the new provider is still being rejected to port my number from VM. I've sent 2 messages to you since you don't offer any customer service over the phone. Please look at case ##81351927 and 81351788

Agent

Hi there. Please do not send account information in public view. As requested, please send us the information in private. Victor21

Whiz Kid

That's not my account information, they are the case numbers you sent. PLEASE check the cases!

Whiz Kid

If you had a phone number that customers can call or chat like the others do it would really help in cases like this.... I have not had good customer service.

Agent

Those are case numbers associated with your account. Please do not send account information via public and send us a private message. 

Agent

Understood. You are able to contact customer service at 888-322-1122. We also have chat available through Facebook or Twitter. Victor21