Virgin Mobile

i need to port my number from virgin mobile and need help

Whiz Kid

Re: i need to port my number from virgin mobile and need help

Yes, you do have a phone number that leads to no support. Please tell me exactly what number choices will lead me to the right suuport. I have tried so many choices since yestereday with no success.

Agent

You would need to follow the prompts accordingly. We are able to assist you through this channel as well if you would send us the private message. Victor21

Whiz Kid

None of the options lead me to porting my number. Give me the number options that gives the support I need PLEASE

Agent

Try dailing the zero after dialing the number for an agent. Victor21

Whiz Kid

So after 2 days of this back and forth through phone calls that never goes anywhere, email responses, FB message, and this community this that provide no help, I find out by texting the help number that was given on FB message that the account number is only given to customers by contacting them. That information is not priovided by anyone and anywhere. That is the piece of information that was keeping me from switching over to another provider. This is such a waste of my time. Never will use VM again.

Whiz Kid

VM didn't want to hear what I had to say so they keep deleting my response. Go figure

Agent

Hi there kjdj0504. We asked to private message us to be able to assist you accordingly and immediately through this channel and you have not private message us. We could have this issue resolve from the first request. We are able to assist you through here, but we need a private message. 

Whiz Kid

I need to port my Virgin number to a new service and am very frustrated trying to find how to do this. Please advise.

Hi there Lu513! You need to contact the other provider for instructions on how to port out to them. Each provider has his own set of instructions and requirements on how to port in a phone number. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.