Virgin Mobile

invalid prepaid pin card and cannot access account on webside and on the app

SOLVED
Master

invalid prepaid pin card and cannot access account on webside and on the app

says there is a problem with my acccount on webside and some error the service ui moblie refill is temp unavailable and wehn i go to do it on phone says my card is invalid got it on christmas havent used it yet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: invalid prepaid pin card and cannot access account on webside and on the app

Oh, I see, @Assassin386!  If that's the case, it could be the reason why you are unable ti top-up. You can do a brand new activation at: https://activate.virginmobileusa.com/#/your-device 

19 REPLIES 19

Re: invalid prepaid pin card and cannot access account on webside and on the app

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. Trust & believe – we are aware of the issue & are working as quickly as possible to get it resolved. Thanks for your patience  Assassin386!

Master

any word on the app working yet 

Agent

Hey there, have you tried logging into your account using the app recently?  If not, please give it a try and let us know if it works.

Master

still giving me that temp unaviable thing also since i havent used my account in 6 months i think my number was turned off so i need to get a new one how do i make a new account on my phone

Highlighted
Agent

Oh, I see, @Assassin386!  If that's the case, it could be the reason why you are unable ti top-up. You can do a brand new activation at: https://activate.virginmobileusa.com/#/your-device 

Master

thank u shoudl have fiquired after 6 months i lose my number

Master

what do i do about the app on my phone not working right anymore factory reset my phone?

Agent

Yes, you could do that. Just uninstalling and re-installing the add could work too. 

Master

just remembered forgot to say the app im using came preloaded so i might needd to reset since i cant remove it