Virgin Mobile

live chat help

Whiz Kid

live chat help

My service is down, It says "Call is not completed out of range" It was working perfectly last night but today I can't call or do anything, Can anyone please tell me know what to do? Thank you! 

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: live chat help

Hey there, @Ray_98. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your service. Let's go ahead, and investigate! Can you please private message us with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

~ Joy P.

Whiz Kid

Trying to swap phones, but I'm unable to log into my account...Whenever I try to log into my account I recieve a message that my number or pin doesn't exist

Agent

Hi there kman. Please allow us to look into this for you by sending us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I NEED HELP MY PHONE WONT LET ME DIAL OUT AN I HAVE PAY MY BILL PLEASE HELP!!!
Whiz Kid

I can't dial out please help only way for me to connect with you guys is through live chat I have already pay my bill why isnt my phone working
Agent

Hi there, Cummings91. We're sorry to hear that. Please, send us a private message your with phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.

Whiz Kid

me too

Whiz Kid

So as for live chat help goes...it is obvious that Virgin Mobile should invest some money into developing an omline chat since i see people asking for help With their phone problems and are unable to speak to an operator on the phone to fix the issue...unless they have another phone line. 

I purchased an LG Stylo 3....and just as i see others have had, my sim card is unable to unlock and it asks me to power cycle..i am on my old phone needing to fix this but the phone operator cant help. If only there was such a thing as online chat..hmmm.

you have my info...im sure you cant help..but here it is

Agent

Really sorry to hear that, @Scottbvirgo. We definitely want to look into this for you. Just to confirm, is the device requesting a PUK code to unlock the SIM card? Have you tried removing and re-inserting the card to see if the issue gets fixed?