Virgin Mobile

no apartment #, and retuned to shipper.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

no apartment #, and retuned to shipper.

My order has got exception because of the missing apartment#

I haven't gotten any message from shipper. I don't know they will re-send or not

the money are still charged. I would like to have my new phone as soon as possible because my old phone is almost broken and very few strage. Evem the phone can't lead any more messages. I can not live with it any longer. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: no apartment #, and retuned to shipper.

if u have the order number go on to virgin mobile usa facebook and private message the social team they will be able to look into it for you

6 REPLIES

if u have the order number go on to virgin mobile usa facebook and private message the social team they will be able to look into it for you

Enthusiast

I would be interested to know if this was really resolved or if they are just saying it is because they to told you to send a private message.  My experience is that they resolve nothing ever. DO NOT BUY a phone from Virgin Mobile USA   

Agent

@cellis976Hello! Are you having issues with your order? Please, let us know so we can help you.

~ Joy

Whiz Kid

I am experiencing this problem as well and have been lied to and because of the error upon virgin mobile by not putting the apt number on my order, i have sat here for 2 weeks with no phone and STILL waiting for the money to go back on the card to reorder it. I wish someone at corporate or a higher level would contact me. 8[***personal info removed***]
Whiz Kid

I'm going through the same thing
Agent

Hi Gonbg23

We're sorry to know that you're have issues with your purchase order. Some of that information is often required by FedEx in order to deliver the package to the right destination. The order could be returned to the shipper if they cannot locate the specific shipping address.

Would you please send us a private message with the Order Number, Phone Type and First and Last Name used to submit the order?

We'll be glad to check on that for you, ASAP.

EdwinRG.