Virgin Mobile

ordering sim for $1 Inner Circle plan

SOLVED
Enthusiast

ordering sim for $1 Inner Circle plan

Hi, I ordered sim card this morning, but I didn't get the confirmation email at all. I asked via facebook message, but no answers eitgher. Is this normal??? And I know today is the last day to signin to that plan, and just want to make sure I am still eligible if I activate it once I get it (probably about a week or so later, depends on the shipping time).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: ordering sim for $1 Inner Circle plan

YEAH!!! I got the email that said my order is shipped! Thank you very much you all! 

8 REPLIES 8
Enthusiast

Hi, Gareth.

I have an already unlocked iPhone that I signed up with on the Virgin Mobile Website today. Will I be eligible for the $1 deal seeing as I will not be able to activate until my new SIM card gets here?

Thank you,

Ich

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I already checked the eligibility, and ordered my sim for BYOD promo from the site. I have iPhone 6S.
Thanks
Whiz Kid

check Ur account transaction history, if it was ordered successfully, U will see it there

Enthusiast

I don't have account number... Thanks anyway.
Enthusiast

YEAH!!! I got the email that said my order is shipped! Thank you very much you all! 

Whiz Kid

I just ordered mine and tonight is the last time to do the $1 plan it went through but my question is will I receive the $1 a month plan still if I have yet to receive the sim
Wizard

Yes.  As long as you ordered during the promotion period you have 30 days to activate it once it arrives.

Agent

Hey there, Talcha! Since you ordered before 9/29, you will be able to activate the device with the $1 deal within 14 days from the date when you order your SIM card.