Virgin Mobile

pay as you go plan

Whiz Kid

pay as you go plan

I have 2 pay as you go plans ($20 every 3 months). and I would like to switch phones from one pay as you go account with the other one. My father is getting hard of hearing (he's a 95 year old WW2 veteran) but he can't hear his phone,  but he CAN hear mine! And yes they are both virgin active accounts. How do I do this?

thanx 

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: pay as you go plan

Hi there! Thanks for contacting us. We'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with the phone numbers and PIN. 

Whiz Kid

Hello, yes it has been awhile.  My siblings and I attempted to get him a different phone; to no avail, unfortunately.

He still cannot hear it.  My phone seems to be unusually loud...all for the better.  I should have switched phones back then when I first posted this inquiry. My phone is quite loud and I did not want to part with it as I drive a motorcycle in the summer and I can hear it ring (as well as cutting grass, blowing snow...(ambient noise...etc.))   Seeing as it is veterans day, it seems fitting to me switch phones ASAP as I am feeling very selfish and a pinch greedy.  I am ready when you are.

Sicerely, 

Jack

Agent

Hi there, @jeffster! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, and more details about the issue.

Whiz Kid

Hi. I did "repost you".  Help.

Whiz Kid

Any help would be be appreciated.  Thankx mucho,  Jack

Agent

Hey there @jeffster. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Hello, is this the correct forum for providing secure info?  Is this a private comm link?  Always paranoid.

Jack

Agent

Hello. No, you are still in public. To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.