Virgin Mobile

paylo plan and phone

Heavy Hitter

Re: paylo plan and phone

so you are saying that you are ok with taking my money and not providing the service that i am paying for? is that the policy of your company?

Agent

Hello lrubinson. You can use the remaining balance with other plans, or to purchase a phone online. The balance can not be refunded. 

Heavy Hitter

what is your least expensive plan?

Agent

We have a $35/month plan which includes unlimited calls, text and web with 5gb of high speed data. You can find details here.

Heavy Hitter

i do not need text and web or high speed data and usually make fewer than 5 calls a month, if any. what plan do you have for a disabled senior like myself who is a very limited cel phone user?

Agent

The $35 plan is our lowest plan. Even if you don't use the phone a lot @lrubinson.

Heavy Hitter

my current paylo plan is $20 every 3 months.  are you saying that you want me, a disabled senior, who lives on social security, to pay $35 a month, which  amounts to $105 every 3 months, which is more than 5 times what i am currently paying? if that is what you are saying, don't you think it is unconscionable? is that how you would treat your grandmother? 

Agent

We understand your concern, but unfortunately, the $35 plan is the lowest plan we offer. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Heavy Hitter

since you no longer have phones that i can use with my current plan, and you do not offer a cost-comparable plan that i can use a different phone for, please refund the amount in my account which is $295.56. if you do not have the authority to do this, please escalate this to the person who does have the authority to refund my balance. thank you. leslie rubinson

Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately, we're unable to refund you the balance, @lrubinson. However, we can offer you the option of getting a new phone using your account balance. However, you will need to change to one of our newest plan.