Virgin Mobile

purchase phone

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

purchase phone

can i buy a phone using accumulated account balance from the website or is their a direct phone number? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: purchase phone

Hey there @bygwen. Yes,  you can purchase the device over the phone with a live agent. 

~JoyP.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @bygwen. Yes,  you can purchase the device over the phone with a live agent. 

~JoyP.

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

I tried to buy a new phone using the Virgin Mobile website. I spent a lot of time entering my info - then when I clicked to submit my order, the page refreshed and my order did not go through. I tried to purchase using a different web browser. Same thing happened. So I called the Virgin Mobile phone number, waited on hold for over 30 minutes (seriously), and finally someone came on the phone and asked me what my cell phone number is. I told her. Then there was silence and she was gone. My phone had not run out of battery power; in fact I had it connected to an AC outlet via the adapter/charger. Can someone please help? If not, I will have to take my business to another company. Thank you.

Agent

Hello, randatlas. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry for this hassle. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist with this?

Whiz Kid

Dear JohnJ7 (Agent),

Thanks for the reply. 

How do I send you a private message so I can give you my information so you can assist with this? I do not see such an option on your website. A link would be helpful. Thank you. 

Randy
Agent

Thank you for responding, randatlas. To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Whiz Kid

This is getting to be a waste of time. I tried to buy a phone yesterday, your website didn't work, I was hung up on by a VM agent, and now I'm supposed to check into a transaction that did not go through last night. And, I am given the Customer Care phone number again. Can someone from VM call me? You have my number! Thank you!